A new generation of adventure is coming soon
For sale in Orange NSW
After 25 years of continuous innovation, a new generation of adventure begins with the launch of the most technologically advanced, and luxurious Subaru Outback ever.
Built upon Subaru’s renowned Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive system with a low centre of gravity and the newly developed Subaru Global Platform for increased rigidity and improved road handling, this stunning SUV is equally at home on corners as it is on gravel. And on the inside, you can experience luxury like never before while relishing clever innovations including smart air-conditioning with humidity sensors and fuel saving technology, and the incredible Driver Monitoring System (DMS)*.
Interior space has also been increased for cargo and passengers, while the adoption of thicker glass and improved Noise, Vibration and Harshness (NVH) levels makes for a more serene driving experience*. Plus, we’ve also increased service intervals to 12 months/12,500km (whichever occurs first) for reduced ownership costs.
However, it doesn’t end there. With 3 different variants, there’s an Outback to suit every household. Firstly, while some may look the part, the all-new Subaru Outback AWD is the real deal - a true mud in its blood all-wheel drive SUV that can handle any task with ease.
The Subaru Outback AWD Sport takes things to the next level - made for those born to explore who desire a next generation SUV that reflects their active lifestyle. With water repellent* sports seat trim, tough ladder-style roof rails and a hands-free powered opening tailgate, the Outback AWD Sport is ready and waiting for your next adventure.
Finally, the all-new Subaru Outback AWD Touring is Subaru’s most technologically advanced and luxurious Outback ever made. With Nappa leather accented seat trim, electric sunroof and 9 Harman Kardon®* speakers, amplifier and subwoofer, this Outback is the flagship of the Subaru range.
So whether it’s the all-new Outback AWD, the Outback AWD Sport, or Subaru’s flagship, luxurious Outback AWD Touring - adventure is calling, and the choice is yours.
Which Subaru New Outback will you choose?
Subaru New Outback Subaru Outback AWD
- 90% new 2.5L horizontally-opposed direct injection Boxer 4-cylinder, petrol engine
- Lineartronic® CVT with manual mode
- Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive (AWD)
- X-Mode (2 mode)
- 11.6” tablet-like infotainment screen
- Subaru Intelligent Drive (SI-Drive)
- Next generation EyeSight® Driver Assist technology featuring new stereo cameras for improved range, advanced Lane Centring Function featuring lead car follow functionality, Autonomous Emergency Steering, Lane Departure Warning featuring haptic feedback (vibrating) steering wheel and Speed Sign Recognition with Intelligent Speed Limiter functionality
- Driver Monitoring System*
- Subaru’s Vision Assist
- SRS passenger seat cushion airbag*
- 2000kg braked towing capacity*
- Self-levelling LED headlights with auto off (dusk-sensing)
- Integrated front LED turn signals and Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
Subaru New Outback Subaru Outback AWD Sport
- Includes Outback AWD features, plus:
- Water repellent sports seat trim*
- Satellite navigation
- Exclusive to this variant, unique black exterior highlights for a more rugged look, including door mirror caps, front grille, front fog light surround, front and rear bumper guard, shark fin antenna and rear badging
- 18” alloy wheels with dark metallic finish
- Tough ladder-type roof rails
- Additional Vision Assist features including a Front View Monitor and Side View Monitor to aid visibility in tricky situations
- Heated seats for both front passengers and rear outboard passengers
- Hands-free powered tailgate
- Sports pedals
Subaru New Outback Subaru Outback AWD Touring
- Features build upon the Outback AWD and Outback AWD Sport, including:
- Nappa leather accented seat trim
- Electric sunroof
- 9 Harman Kardon® speakers, subwoofer and amplifier*
- Driver Monitoring System including - auto door mirror adjustment and auto driver’s seat adjustment*
- Single CD player
- Heated steering wheel
- Dual memory driver’s seat
- Door mirrors with auto-dipping (passenger side), auto power-folding and position memory functionality
- Door mirror caps – satin finish
- 18” gloss finish alloy wheels
- Roof rails with integrated cross bars – silver
The Outback Wraps You in Luxury
From the ski fields to your favourite family beach, the Subaru Outback will get you out there having more fun. With generous leg, shoulder and head room, coupled with reclining rear seats, the kids and the grown ups can stretch out and enjoy the ride.
Finishing touches have been meticulously designed with every passenger in mind. From Nappa leather accented seat trim available in the Outback AWD Touring variant, to USB charging points in the front and rear, and dual zone climate control for all round comfort – there is nothing that’s been left out when designing this luxurious SUV.
Subaru Outback AWD Touring shown
All-round Visibility in the Outback
The Subaru Outback is designed to minimise blind spots, reduce line of sight obstructions and provide excellent visibility in all directions. Body pillar widths are minimised wherever possible, without compromising safety, to increase windscreen area and visibility. The front is designed to give you a better awareness of the Outback’s dimensions, while reversing visibility is given special attention for peace of mind in driveway situations and around busy school zones.
Subaru Outback AWD Touring shown
Is your SUV up to the Outback?
Not all SUVs are created equal. Some may look the part, but deep down they’re just not up to the task. The all-new Subaru Outback is the real thing. With its sure-footed, wide-body design, excellent visibility, 18" alloy wheels and 213mm ground clearance*Ground clearance at kerb weight., the Subaru Outback’s at home in the corners, on the highway and on gravel.
Don’t surrender to a pretender, adventure with the real thing.
Subaru Outback AWD Touring and Subaru Outback AWD Sport shown
Explore full specs & features
Fun to drive
After a week cruising down city motorways, the Outback is restless for adventure. So, take it out of the city and take it off the beaten track. This is where some SUVs get nervous. This is where the Outback gets real.
With Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive and X-Mode, coupled with Subaru's famous Boxer engine and 2,000kg braked towing capacity*Towing capacity is subject to regulatory requirements, tow bar and vehicle design and towing equipment limitations. Requires fitment of optional tow bar accessory. Ask your Retailer for details of Genuine Subaru tow bar capacity and availability details. Always refer to your Owner’s Manual for towing instructions., Outback is ready to take you there.
Subaru Outback AWD Sport shown
Make the Outback yours
Epic adventures, spontaneous trips and everyday life – Genuine Subaru Accessories have a solution to tailor your Outback to wherever your next adventure takes you.* Parts and Accessories purchased by you that are fitted by an authorised Subaru Retailer are warranted for 3 years if fitted at time of purchase of the vehicle, and otherwise for 2 years. For full warranty information visit: www.subaru.com.au/accessories-information/warranty..
Subaru Outback AWD Sport shown with optional Subaru accessories sold separately
More than a shiny new car
If you own a new or used Subaru, you’re already part of the Subaru family – with full access to a range of benefits, including peace of mind the moment you drive out of the showroom. Your new Subaru includes benefits such as a 5 Year/Unlimited Km Warranty*Every new Subaru comes with a 5 Year/Unlimited Km warranty period, unless the vehicle is used as a hire car, taxi, ride share, rental, driving school, delivery or courier vehicle in which case the warranty period is 5 Year/150,000 Km (whichever occurs first). For full warranty terms and conditions, visit www.subaru.com.au/owners/warranty. plus 12 months roadside assist*12 month Club Membership and Roadside Assistance Offer is standard upon activation with the relevant Motoring Club in each state. To receive this benefit the customer must opt into the 12 month Club Membership and Roadside Assistance Offer at time of vehicle delivery. Eligible customers are those retail and novated lease customers who purchase a new Subaru and have less than 5 vehicles under the Club Membership offer. Customers must provide a valid phone number and residential address, as well as date of birth. Fleet, Government and Rental companies are excluded. Terms and conditions apply. For more information, visit www.subaru.com.au/roadside-assistance-program..
Subaru Outback AWD Touring shown with optional Subaru accessories sold separately
Explore Owner's Benefits