A new generation of adventure is coming soon
For sale in Orange NSW
After 25 years of continuous innovation, a new generation of adventure begins with the launch of the most technologically advanced, and luxurious Subaru Outback ever.
Built upon Subaru’s renowned Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive system with a low centre of gravity and the newly developed Subaru Global Platform for increased rigidity and improved road handling, this stunning SUV is equally at home on corners as it is on gravel. And on the inside, you can experience luxury like never before while relishing clever innovations including smart air-conditioning with humidity sensors and fuel saving technology, and the incredible Driver Monitoring System (DMS)*.
Interior space has also been increased for cargo and passengers, while the adoption of thicker glass and improved Noise, Vibration and Harshness (NVH) levels makes for a more serene driving experience*. Plus, we’ve also increased service intervals to 12 months/12,500km (whichever occurs first) for reduced ownership costs.
However, it doesn’t end there. With 3 different variants, there’s an Outback to suit every household. Firstly, while some may look the part, the all-new Subaru Outback AWD is the real deal - a true mud in its blood all-wheel drive SUV that can handle any task with ease.
The Subaru Outback AWD Sport takes things to the next level - made for those born to explore who desire a next generation SUV that reflects their active lifestyle. With water repellent* sports seat trim, tough ladder-style roof rails and a hands-free powered opening tailgate, the Outback AWD Sport is ready and waiting for your next adventure.
Finally, the all-new Subaru Outback AWD Touring is Subaru’s most technologically advanced and luxurious Outback ever made. With Nappa leather accented seat trim, electric sunroof and 9 Harman Kardon®* speakers, amplifier and subwoofer, this Outback is the flagship of the Subaru range.
So whether it’s the all-new Outback AWD, the Outback AWD Sport, or Subaru’s flagship, luxurious Outback AWD Touring - adventure is calling, and the choice is yours.
Which Subaru New Outback will you choose?
Subaru New Outback Subaru Outback AWD
- 90% new 2.5L horizontally-opposed direct injection Boxer 4-cylinder, petrol engine
- Lineartronic® CVT with manual mode
- Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive (AWD)
- X-Mode (2 mode)
- 11.6” tablet-like infotainment screen
- Subaru Intelligent Drive (SI-Drive)
- Next generation EyeSight® Driver Assist technology featuring new stereo cameras for improved range, advanced Lane Centring Function featuring lead car follow functionality, Autonomous Emergency Steering, Lane Departure Warning featuring haptic feedback (vibrating) steering wheel and Speed Sign Recognition with Intelligent Speed Limiter functionality
- Driver Monitoring System*
- Subaru’s Vision Assist
- SRS passenger seat cushion airbag*
- 2000kg braked towing capacity*
- Self-levelling LED headlights with auto off (dusk-sensing)
- Integrated front LED turn signals and Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
Subaru New Outback Subaru Outback AWD Sport
- Includes Outback AWD features, plus:
- Water repellent sports seat trim*
- Satellite navigation
- Exclusive to this variant, unique black exterior highlights for a more rugged look, including door mirror caps, front grille, front fog light surround, front and rear bumper guard, shark fin antenna and rear badging
- 18” alloy wheels with dark metallic finish
- Tough ladder-type roof rails
- Additional Vision Assist features including a Front View Monitor and Side View Monitor to aid visibility in tricky situations
- Heated seats for both front passengers and rear outboard passengers
- Hands-free powered tailgate
- Sports pedals
Subaru New Outback Subaru Outback AWD Touring
- Features build upon the Outback AWD and Outback AWD Sport, including:
- Nappa leather accented seat trim
- Electric sunroof
- 9 Harman Kardon® speakers, subwoofer and amplifier*
- Driver Monitoring System including - auto door mirror adjustment and auto driver’s seat adjustment*
- Single CD player
- Heated steering wheel
- Dual memory driver’s seat
- Door mirrors with auto-dipping (passenger side), auto power-folding and position memory functionality
- Door mirror caps – satin finish
- 18” gloss finish alloy wheels
- Roof rails with integrated cross bars – silver
Spectacular infotainment system
Boasting an impressive 11.6” infotainment screen with smartphone-like responsiveness, full HD graphics and Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ connectivity1; you'll enjoy a seamless in-car experience like never before.
1. Compatible Apple® or Android™ device required.
Soft touch Nappa leather accented seat trim2, LED cabin, cargo and map lights combine for a luxury interior finish.
2. Nappa leather accented seat trim not available on all variants. Final Australian variant line-up, features and specifications are yet to be confirmed. Some features mentioned may only be available on selected variants. If you register your interest, your nearest retailer will contact you to confirm variant line-up, specifications and details as soon as they become available.
Increased interior dimensions and generous rear space gives you more room to enjoy the ride. The seats have also been designed to help reduce fatigue, support your body and improve comfort for a superior experience for the driver and passengers.
A heated steering wheel, coupled with both front and rear outboard seat heating ensure the driver and passengers travel in comfort, even on the frostiest of winter mornings.
Avoiding the collision
EyeSight® Driver Assist technology includes Lane Centering Function and Lane Departure Warning with steering wheel vibration1 to minimise the chance of you unintentionally drifting out of your lane. Meanwhile, new EyeSight® stereo cameras with improved image recognition software mean a second pair of eyes are helping to watch the road while you are driving.
1. Final Australian variant line-up, features and specifications are yet to be confirmed. Some features mentioned may only be available on selected variants. If you register your interest, your nearest retailer will contact you to confirm variant line-up, specifications and details as soon as they become available.